Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry I've Been MIA

Heres a little summer time hair inspiration for you...my hair loves humidity! It has always grown well in the summer months relaxed or natural.

Sorry I've been MIA, but honestly not much has been going on with my hair. To be honest I have gotten a bit lazy...not neglectful of my tresses, just lazy as far as doing much with it.

I do have an update on the JAZZING color rinse! The results were great and it lasted about 12-15 washes. Keep in mind that this does not equate to 12 weeks because I co-wash my hair 1-2 times a week in addition to a full washing/detangling session weekly. So I would say that the color result lasted a solid month. I will definitely be doing it again since I'm not trying to have gray hair just yet. I know in the future I may want a more permanent solution but for the next year I am content with the JAZZING color rinse.

I also think I will be paying my trust braider a visit and have her two-strand twist my hair. I have never worn twist out before. Though I do twist my hair, I do so for a twist out style and will cover my head up if my hair is in twist. Lets just say if I pay her to twist my hair I will being sporting those bad boys for at least a week. I will keep y'all posted.
I promise to post more frequently. I'll have to share my theory on shedding with everyone and I have a few product reviews to share with everyone.

No comments: