Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pondering the Take Down


Oh how I love the ease of protective styles and braids. A bag of synthetic hair can be a girls best friend when she is NOT in the mood to do her hair for long stretches, but I am officially tired of these Senegalese twist in my hair, and just to damn lazy to take them out..LMAO

My Winter hair challenge comes to an end officially April 30, but I'm not sure if I will make it that long. Trust me I am to damn lazy to take these bad boys out but the real reason for perhaps only making it to April 1 is because I am not sure the style itself will hold up much longer. Due to sheer laziness I will leave them in as long as I can but I am sick of "the look."

I guess I could take them out and put cornrows or something in for the last 30 days but like I said I do not have the mindset to take these out and the next few weekends will be busy one. Ho Hum.

No comments: