Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner


Hmmmm...where do I start with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner? Lots of people rave about this stuff...what a great deep conditioning treatment it is and how it provides outstanding slip. Let's just say I won't be buying this stuff again.

One thing is for sure..this stuff is thick..I mean really thick. It coats the hair great for that very reason...its thickness, but for me that's about all it does. Depending on a person hair texture, the thickness of the conditioner would make it outstanding for detangling, but if you have a more coily texture it's simply an average conditioner for detangling. And as far as its ability to actually "condition" the hair, I'm not impressed.

The stuff is so thick that yes it coats the hair but I don't feel that it really conditions. I've been using the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner for co-washes and will continue to do so until the bottle is gone, but I won't be repurchasing. There are superior conditioners out there that provide better slip and conditioning properties that are equal or less in cost.

1 comment:

Product Junkie Diva said...

I must say I do like the scent of this conditioner though.. :-)
have you tried the deep conditioner by darcys botanicals?
Which conditioner is your favorite?
PJD