Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oyin Honey-Hemp Conditioner


Is it just me...but I don't really like the smell of the Honey-Hemp conditioner. It smells mildewy to me...lol I know it sounds odd, but that is what I think of when I smell it. The funny thing is that people always rave about how much they like the smell, but I'm not digging it.

Aside from the smell, I'm no sure this is the co-wash conditiner for me...it's just not thick enough. Plus, unlike some folks who will apply a cheap conditioner first when they co-wash and then rinse that out and apply "good sutff", I use one product, and this stuff is kind of pricey for the amount you get.

On a positive note, this stuff makes a wonderful leave-in conditioner for my hair and that is how I plan on using it in the future. For the next month I am using it to co-wash (to see how my hair responds to it), but after that I will use it as a leave-in.

Stay tuned for more Oyin product reviews.

1 comment:

Hue Reviews said...

I haven't tried any of Oyin products yet. I'm still trying to recover from being a PJ.

I love your site. I'll have to make sure and follow you!