Thursday, May 27, 2010

Accessorize Your Fro

Since going natural nearly a year ago, I have fallen in LOVE with hair accessories. Headbands, flowers, crochet hats, scarves...you name it and I have rocked it in or on my hair. The perfect hair accessory can set off an outfit or kick a look up a notch, and the best thing about hair accessories is that you can get them on the cheap, I'm talking 2 or 3 bucks for headbands and flowers, or splurge and drop 30 to 40 bucks on a beautiful beaded or silk flower. Check out pics of my very own hair accessory stash and the place I shop to dress up my Fro!



My go to spot for cheap hair accessories is FOREVER21. You can load up on everything from barretts, to bows, headbands and flowers. The array of hair accessories at Forever21 is endless and the prices are unbeatable!! You can shop Forever 21 online of hit up the store the next time you are in the mall.
Another mall spot with lovely and unique hair accessories is Banana Republic.
When I want something a little more spendy and ultra unique I head over to Ododo Originals, where the owner makes beautiful handmade beaded flowers. You can even custom order from her and tell exactly what color or color combinations you would like....FABULOUS
Last but not least is Andrea's Beau, their accessories are simply lovely in a classic kind of way.

No comments: