Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Approaches...Summer Hair

My hair has been in two-strand twist all week. I have decided that for the remainder of winter I will keep my hair is twist and only take them out on weekends if need be. For example, next week Friday and Saturday I will be going out with friends, so my plans is to take my twist out on either Thursday night or Friday morning and rock a twist out until Sunday when I will likely co-wash followed with a steam deep conditioning treatment and twist my hair back up. If I ain't going no place special (and work ain't special) my hair will be in two-strand twist for the next few months. Maybe I will even give flat twist a try. It wont be pretty but my hair will thank me when the warm weather breaks and the sun comes out and my Fro is basking in its luxurious rays...lol

No comments: